Since 1998, Steel Blue Fitness has been focused on helping its clientele set and reach fitness and wellness goals, reduce stress, and live healthy and happy. With almost 60 years of combined experience in the health, wellness, and fitness industry, our nationally certified personal trainers can provide a wealth of individual services.
Whether you are looking for general fitness instruction, weight loss or bodybuilding support, cardiovascular conditioning, or athletic or post rehab training, we are devoted to helping you achieve your goals injury-free in a healthy and positive atmosphere. Recognizing that each body is different, we tailor our fitness instruction to the individual, and constantly strive to reassess and retool our approach, resulting in a truly personal fitness program. Our commitment to continuing education ensures that your trainer will have the most up-to-date methods and knowledge to ensure your health and fitness success.
Our commitment to your health and fitness comes from our belief that you, our client, have what it takes to thrive:
- Desire – You are eager to reach your goals.
- Determination – You persevere in the face of adversity.
- Belief – You overcome self-doubt and skepticism.
- Character – You work hard at any level.
- Pride – You celebrate your accomplishments.
We are here to help you internalize this philosophy and reach your goals.
Meet the Team
Master Trainer with over 25 years in the health and fitness industry:
- BS in Physiology and Exercise Science
- National Strength and Conditioning Association C.S.C.S
- Certified Myoskeletal Therapist, Eric Dalton Foundation
- Competitive Bodybuilder 1996-2000
Bryan is a former competitive bodybuilder and current avid athlete who enjoys mountain biking, boating, and bodybuilding. He is proud to be married to his business partner and all around ace-in-the-hole, Leslie.
Performance Enhancement Specialist and Licensed Massage Therapist
Master trainer with over 35 years of experience in the health and fitness industry:
- National Academy of Sports Medicine – Performance Enhancement Specialist
- Licensed Massage and Bodywork Therapist
- Certified Myoskeletal Therapist
- Golf Fitness Specialist
- American Aerobic Association International/International Sports Medicine Association – Sports Nutrition Specialist
- American Academy of Health and Fitness Professionals – Medical Exercise and Post-Rehab Specialist
- Certified in Group and Individual Fitness Instruction
- Author of THE STRETCH MANUAL, 2004
Leslie is also an avid athlete who enjoys swimming, mountain biking, aerial yoga, and continuing education courses. She is proud of her participation in triathlons and other competitions, such as the Blue Devil Iron Man Relay. She is the happy wife to her business partner and all-around first mate, Bryan, and a proud mother to her daughter, Bailey Shannon Spears.